Mandarin Orange



    Hi there! This was my 'fit last Sunday for my grandmother's 84th birthday, so figured I'd go with something colorful, bright, and something considerably appropriate (I had to wear a cardi over this but the humid weather would not permit). 
    Starting off, I bought this printed romper from this new store I came across called Shasa in the Glendale Galleria the other day, which by the way was completely redone in order for them to keep up with the competitive neighboring Americana. 
    This bag came from Forever 21, and honestly this was probably the second time I have used this bag due to how selective this bright orange color is, so finally when I came across this romper I knew it was the perfect opportunity to use it!
    To finish it off, I wore a pair of Molly Wooden Wedge Sandals from Banana Republic. These are my favorite pair of wedges because of how comfortable they are and can basically go with almost any piece of clothing in my closet. 
    For accessories, I'm wearing my usual MK Rose Gold Watch paired with a bracelet from a little boutique I came across in New Jersey a few years back. 

I hope you're all having a wonderful day my readers!


'Fit:
Belted Printed Romper - New Favorite Store
Orange Bag - Forever 21
Molly Wooden Wedge Sandals - Banana Republic







       While I was taking these pictures, these little buddies decided to photobomb a few :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nat's newsie

Contact Us!

Name

Email *

Message *

turn up with matt

What's the haps?

What's the haps?
Taking over the box office: Guardians of the Galaxy. Earning a whopping 92% (4 & a half stars) from Rotten Tomatoes should be a MAJOR deal. Marvel's done it again!

gelly's jams

vlogs

The Authors

Hi! Our names are Natriya, Matt, & Angelica.

Fan & follow us!
http://lookbook.nu/simplistice http://instagram.com/simplisticela