Do you usually find yourself scanning the pantry and refrigerator numerous times hoping something catches your eye, or maybe you just don't have time in the morning to ask your mom to make some pancakes?
Well if so, then I'll be posting up different, quick, and easy recipes to help you get through the morning!
1. Apple Slices with Honey Peanut Butter & Granola
This is such an easy snack that you can easily take on the go, and if you might think that this takes awhile to make, then I suggest just pre-making them the night before or at least cutting up your apples. Here's how to make it:
- Peanut Butter (Almond or Nutella, your choice)
- Granola (Chia Seeds or Almond Bits)
- Dark Chocolate Drizzle
- First, cut up an apple of your choice. I would suggest that prior to putting the toppings, dry off the side of the apple with skin by placing them on top of towels so the peanut butter will easily stay in place (I had to learn this the hard way).
- Second, whether you like peanut butter, almond butter, or even nutella, spread an even amount on top of each apple.
- Next, you have the option of either putting granola, chia seeds, or almond bits.
- Last but not least, drizzle some dark chocolate on top of each one and there you have it!
2. Almond Butter, Strawberry, and Banana Wheat Quesadillas
If you have time to heat up the griddle, then this recipe should take you no more than 10-15 minutes!
- Almond (or Peanut) Butter
- Strawberries and Bananas (sliced)
- Wheat Tortilla
- First, heat up the griddle (or pan) and spread a small and even amount of coconut oil on top. This ensures that the wheat tortilla will not stick to the griddle or pan.
- Second, on a separate plate, spread almond or peanut butter on to the wheat tortilla and the strawberry and banana slices evenly, followed by another wheat tortilla to place on top.
- Third, place the entire quesadilla onto the griddle for about 20-25 seconds, depending on whether you want your quesadilla to be slightly crisp or still soft.
3. Two Ingredient Pancakes
This is definitely one of my favorite recipes, noted for its simple preparation and natural ingredients, so it's probably going to be the easiest (and healthiest!) pancake you will ever make.
- 1 whole banana (make sure it's ripe, as this guarantees the sweetness of your pancakes)
- 2 whole eggs
- Your choice of adding fruits or any other additional toppings
- Heat your griddle/pan to medium.
- If you have a blender or a Magic Bullet, just pop in all the ingredients and blend! If you're mixing them all by hand, make sure that all the pieces of banana are mashed so it'll be smooth sailing for once you pour it onto the griddle.
- Then wait of about 20-30 seconds, flip, and your done!
I really hope you all enjoy these really quick and easy recipes, so let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make these better!
I'll be putting up more recipes for you all to try weekly so stay posted!