Floral




Good evening lovelies!
    I just thought I'd share my church fit with all of ya'll from earlier today, or actually something I had thrown together since a late night along with a 10:30 am service the next day do not really allow enough time to get ready. 
    Anyways, I had gone with a black rendition of the halter neck top (this time from Brandy Melville) I had worn in my previous post. Reason being is that these tops are so versatile that they make almost any outfit look put together. 
    To go with my halter neck top I went with this floral slit maxi skirt from Forever 21. The floral pattern managed to make this almost entirely black on black look summery yet completely appropriate for Sunday festivities. 
    For shoes I went with a pair of black heels from Franco Sarto's Dress shoe collection to complete the dominantly black colored outfit. 
    The accessories I have are my Ray-Ban Aviators and Patent Pink Guess Leather Crossbody Bag. 


Well that's my post for today, so thanks for checking in readers, until next time!

Stay Simplistice, 

-Angelica


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nat's newsie

Contact Us!

Name

Email *

Message *

turn up with matt

What's the haps?

What's the haps?
Taking over the box office: Guardians of the Galaxy. Earning a whopping 92% (4 & a half stars) from Rotten Tomatoes should be a MAJOR deal. Marvel's done it again!

gelly's jams

vlogs

The Authors

Hi! Our names are Natriya, Matt, & Angelica.

Fan & follow us!
http://lookbook.nu/simplistice http://instagram.com/simplisticela